If you have a concern about a company that have obtained certification through the CBPR certification assessment carried by JIPDEC, you can submit a request below.
- Complaints that are received using the form below are logged and recorded.
- The complaints will be reviewed to determine whether it concerns the company’s obligation under the CBPR program requirements and if the complaint falls within the scope of the CBPR certification and program requirements, the complaint will be investigated.
- JIPDEC may contact you to let you know if we need more clarification from you or if the issue is outside the scope of our authority.
- If you consent to JIPDEC sharing your information with the company you reported, JIPDEC will share your report and personally identifiable information with the company you reported. This is often needed in the event the company has to research account-specific issues or make changes to your data or account; such issues often cannot be resolved without being able to provide identifying information to the company you reported.
- If you consent to JIPDEC sharing your information with any third parties, including the relevant enforcement authority, JIPDEC will share your information with them in connection with a request for assistance.
- If noncompliance was found with any of the program requirements, JIPDEC will contact the company outlining the detail of the non compliance that require remediation and the required time-frame for completion.
- Based on the results of the investigation, JIPDEC will reply to you with regard to the results of complaints processing.
- JIPDEC and APEC may release in anonymised form, case notes on a selection of resolved complaints.