Services focused on ensuring trust
JIPDEC Trusted Service Registration
Since 2017, JIPDEC has been operating the "JIPDEC Trusted Service Registration," which examines the reliability of certificate issuing authorities, Local Registration Authorities, and electronic contracts. As many private Certification Authorities have not received external review, this service assesses the credibility from the perspective of a third party and publishes the results in an easy-to-understand format.
- Certification Authority：Authority that registers and issues electronic certificates.
- Verification of related certificate businesses： Identity verification service of businesses handling the issuing and administration of electronic certificates.
- Electronic contracts： Services for secured electronic contracts, based on cloud technology, to manage identities, signature keys, and remote electronic signature functions.
Promoting awareness and reliability of information on the Internet
JIPDEC conducts surveys and research on web and email related technologies and helps support businesses to reinforce the reliability of their information.
- Survey on the adoption of Always-on SSL with SSL/TLS certificates
- Survey on the percentage of companies undertaking measures against e-mail spoofing